Tuesday, May 10, 2011

thank goodness

Got a call today from Starbucks. I start on Monday.
7.35 for minimum wage or something ridiculous like that, but hey, a job is a job. Tips might bring in $50-75 a week so that little bit might make all the different. Pick up shifts at any and all Starbucks to ensure I am 35+ every week to save up money to move and to build up my savings. I'm still hoping for a call from Acosta and that they'll love me and want to hire me on the spot and have me only work three days a week in the fall because of school, but I'll still be making $13/hr and over $100 more a week than I ever made at Staples. But if they don't call, I'll make the best of what I'm given. Possibilities of raises every six months, just in time for Christmas, I can tough it out. I know I can. I'll make an expense report sometime tonight in the midst of studying. 

UTI is still bothersome but I'm not running to the bathroom every three minutes. Still stings, but it's not making me cry. I bought AZO so hopefully that will help in some way. I've been taking shots of pure cranberry juice as well and taking Vitamin C. Let's get this thing gone and out of my system asap. 

Maintenance will hopefully come by tomorrow to fix my washer so I can do the rest of my laundry before the weekend. It's just a broken belt that they should easily be able to replace.

Kind of glad I start on Monday and not any time sooner. It gives me a chance to clean out my backpack, put away all school supplies and clean the house from top to bottom, every nook and cranny. And with the weekend, I'll have time to finish my current book and map out random ideas of things I want to accomplish this summer and when it would be best to go to Water World. It'll be my breathing time. 

"Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see Life with a clearer view again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment