Last night, while on the brink of sleep, I made a list of all the things I want to accomplish this summer. I fear losing the list so I'm typing it up for good ole blogspot, to reference back to at the end of the summer to see if I came close to finishing it.
- Watch Seasons
One, Two and Three of Doctor Who - Crochet all the yarn I already have in my posession
- buy new set of each fabric to prepare for fall semester
- Read at least ten books
- Write 5,000 words
Add poems to Green Book(still working on a wee few)
- Fill out AT LEAST the first fifty pages to my French workbook
- Go to Water World
- Go to the Museum of Natural History
- Get down to 146 lbs
- Watch half of my Instant Watch queue on Netflix
- Psych
- Sherlock Holmes
- Stargate Atlantis
Ouran- Eureka
- Tin Man
- Merlin
Clean out closet, clothes cubbies and craft cubbies- Go to Jazz in the Park
- Become a really awesome girlfriend again
Sleep in on my off days
Simple list, right? No reason to complete more than half of it. Let's make this summer count, have it filled with relaxation and good times. Stress is for the school year, not my breaks.
No comments:
Post a Comment