"When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that was opened for us." -Helen Keller
Have a GREAT DAY baby!!
love
-Chadwick
Written on a piece of paper and taped to the bathroom mirror, I found this waiting for me when I woke up. It makes me want to cry that after hearing the same circle of wonder, defeat, hopelessness, pessimism and putting my dreams on a pedestal too far for me to reach, my boyfriend still tries to paint my grey sky blue. Always encouraging me to do more things for /me/ and to stop trying to take care of the world. He wants me to do whatever it is that will make me happy and if that means moving to D.C. for internships or going to Egypt to stare at the remains of Alexandria, he'll go with me. He's never said that to me before. It feels so strange, but I quite like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment