Wednesday, May 11, 2011

so close to the end

Three finals down and only my US History final is left. I want to be ecstatic but the weather's too gloomy to even bundle up energy to chase the cats around the house. I'm missing one big paper for one of my classes, which could possibly bring my grade down to a C but I really doubt it's a C paper. It wasn't my best paper I'll admit, but it wasn't terrible. Guess I'll just have to have patience. 

Since I don't work until Monday I'm going to take the few days between to completely clean the house. Top to bottom. Dust. Vacuum. Maybe even steam-clean the carpet throughout the house. I just want to get the majority of cleaning done and throw away all of the trash hiding in boxes and dresser drawers so when we move next month (!!!) we won't have to stress about doing it then. It will also give me an idea of how many boxes we'll need to get. A pity I don't work at Staples anymore since the boxes would be easy to nag. I'll still ask Jamar to start picking up a few and grab them from him when we meet up for Pinkberry and sushi. I know it only takes two days to pack up this whole house, but I'll probably pack up all of the small things a week in advance and move them downstairs. I get so nervous and excited with moving. We should probably figure out where we're moving first before I even think about packing things up. I already know I'll be using some of my college savings to pay for the first month and deposit, but I'll reimburse myself someway. Having a home is important and I'm responsible enough not to let my savings stare at me every time I log in to my account. 

So yes, cleaning and organizing all weekend long! Perhaps I'll even finish watching the first season of Doctor Who. It's still a very strange series but with so many friends talking about it, well, I'd feel lousy if I didn't at least give it a try. The show is still around so it HAS to be good.

I guess the point of all of this was me trying to express my joy that I finished writing out my eight-page review sheet but was still in the mood to keep writing. Oh muse, where have you gone off to?

No comments:

Post a Comment