I've decided to go back to handwritten journals. When I write in online journals, I am constantly writing for an audience, regardless of the slim percentage it will even be read. I'm censoring myself and thus denying myself the ability to express myself and my thoughts. I used to hand write journals up until high school. I'll be living alone, no one will be around to snoop; so let's try going back to old ways. If it doesn't work, fine, we'll go from there.
I'm making a list of my resolutions. More than simple new years one. School, social, personal, everything. And I want to post it on my wall as a constant reminder, no shame whatsoever. So much is going to change this next year and I want to make sure I take it head on and don't puss out.
Let's begin this new change.
No comments:
Post a Comment