Today - Oceanography
I've been studying for the past 28 hours. I dreamed about kingdoms, ocean provinces, fisheries and algae last night. Woke myself up early because I couldn't remember what EDA stood for. Euphotic, diphotic and aphotic in reference to sunlight availability in the pelagic environment! I'm not going to my first two classes today for the review so I can continue studying and preparing for this final. I absolutely NEED to get a high B or A in order to pass the class. I've received two Ds on the past tests, a B on my article (but it's only worth 5% of your grade), I go to all of the classes so there's my guaranteed 10% participation, but because of those first two tests, I'm pretty sure I sit solidly at a D. So I need this B/A. I really do. I'm scared I won't pass this class and my gen ed STILL won't be finished after all this time. Oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please let me earn that B.
Monday - Western Civ and US History
Western Civ I'm not too worried about since I've got primarily As on everything and we've been studying WWI and WWII this whole time and I'm pretty savvy on those facts. US History has a paper due that he never really explained, but we get to have a notecard front and back for the final, so that's the least of my worries as far as finals go.
Wednesday - Cultural Anthropology and Archaeology
I have a paper in Anthro as well but I can't find the stupid book ANYWHERE. I don't even know if the bookstore has it. I'll check today and write a check and pray I can read the book and return it before the check has cleared. She didn't even hand out a guideline to what the paper is about or how long it's supposed to be. That's both good and bad. For the actual final, we're allowed a single piece of paper. I got an A on the last one which should bring my average in the class up to a B so I just need to reread all the chapters on Tuesday and make the perfect study guide. I haven't even looked at the archaeology study guide. I haven't been very interested in the topics we've been covering, but I got high Bs on the previous tests and I think I rocked my presentation, so I shouldn't be too worried. I also have a five hour break between these two finals, so I could very easily wait until that time to begin studying for archaeology and still pull it off just fine.
Biggest worries: Oceanography and the Anthropology paper.
I wasn't a very good student this semester and boy am I paying for it now. I just hope I can save myself this one last time.
No comments:
Post a Comment