Friday, December 23, 2011

HYPOTHETICALLY BUT NOT REALLY!

By switching back to History as my major and having Anthropology become my minor, I only have 9 classes left to take after the Spring 2012 semester! I went through the CAPP report multiple times and wrote down everything I could find to ensure my math was positively correct this time.

Financial Aid will cover anywhere from 2-4 classes for the summer, but it will affect the amount granted for the rest of the school year. HOWEVER. I know it will cover 15 credits each semester based on past years, so I could very easily take 2 classes this upcoming summer and then for the next two semesters only take 12 credits each semester. I would be able to take a filler class or two, depending on what advisers say when I talk to them ... sometime in January. I could take more history or anthropology classes OR treat myself and take Elementary Italian because why the fuck not.

I could be graduating the Spring of 2013!

Why can't I talk to an adviser now so I don't have to linger in this academic limbo?

No comments:

Post a Comment