I've been making a lot of iffy decisions lately and haven't been following the resolutions I've put forth for myself, hence why I haven't touched this blog in almost a whole month. I'm still struggling to carve out the path that I want to be on, but too many obstacles keep popping up, even when I have FINALLY seen the space where I can lay down my foundation.
I hope I get there soon. I don't quite like my life right now.
I'm sure you can tell, but I've been feeling a little bit of the same way. We should talk, if you're up to it. I miss you, wish we could be closer. <3
ReplyDeleteThere will never be a time in my life when I am not up to talking :) I miss you too, Chelsea. Despite us only having one instance where we've hung out outside of high school, yeah, I totally miss you.
Delete