The more time that passes this summer the more I realize how few of my "friends" can actually be considered such. Nothing new, of course. I'm always being reminded of the craptastic people that I somehow still surround myself with. Have yet to figure it all out. I keep playing with the idea of simply disappearing from them for a week or two, but I highly doubt it will make any type of difference. People don't miss what they don't care about. But I still can't help fancying the notion.
We can pack up the rest of the house in two hours. I'm still so tempted to put everything in a box NOW despite not moving until Thursday night/Friday morning. I don't want my home to echo, but then it's less for me to worry about as the week goes on. The kitchen and cleaning the whole place will definitely take the longest, but my mom's coming down Saturday morning to help with that and to add a homey touch to our new home.
The cats are trying to learn the litter box. It's terrible. When we move, they'll have their own room and I can sleep in peace without waking up to their cries and smells. I haven't slept through the night in well over a month and it's definitely trying my nerves. As cute as these little ones are, they're making me bonkers.
It's hard to get back into writing when I feel so uninspired lately and only seem to rant when on the internet. Whatever happened to all of my old hobbies and habits? I miss them. They made me feel sane.
No comments:
Post a Comment