I keep telling myself I'll keep up with this blog, but like most things I start, I don't follow through. LJ just feels weird to me and sometimes I want to write things without the same people reading them. I don't know if that makes any sense. But I want to try this again. I feel like I need a new place to express myself and to wonder aloud without consequences - this could be it.
I just bought Florence + the Machine's CD Lungs. About time. Three songs and I'm in love. I've been kicking myself to buy this CD ever since I heard her single play at work months ago. I'm so slow when it comes to music.
I can't spend time elaborating on an opening post. I'm supposed to have a page and a half written now for my Native American Studies and I have a blank Word Document. Does it count that at least I clicked on Word?
No comments:
Post a Comment